out of hours /shift service desk analyst/Incident analyst
up to £25k
Out of hours / Shift Service Desk Analyst/ First Line/ Incident Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an out of hours Service Desk Analyst/ Incident Analyst to join well established blue chip organisation based at their prestigious customer sites in Erskine Scotland
Applicants must hold current sc clearance or be happy to undergo it.
This is an entry level position where training will be provided and is part of an exciting new project for our customer.
The role is 12 hour night shifts, 7pm-7am 5 nights on , 4 off.
The responsibilities will include:
• Provide first level fix/response for reported Incidents
• Complete request Fulfilment within Service Desk SLA
• Provide first level response to Event Tickets
• Escalate High severity Incidents to Major Incident Management and Shift Commanders
• Support Major Incident Management by providing information on recent application
changes and Failover options at the outset of Incident reporting
• Collect log information to support Incident restoration and RCA process
• Work closely with the event management team in proactively resolving events before
they become service impacting
• Creation and ownership of application failover procedures
• Assist Event activities and develop skills to provide support for 2nd line
• Basic knowledge of Windows 10 operating system and associated technologies
• Some PC hardware awareness and fault diagnosis skills
• Ability to achieve SC security clearance
Customer service experience preferable
So if you are an out of hours cleared Service Desk analyst /Incident management analyst looking for your next exciting career move apply noW!Back to Jobs