Partner Administrator/ Call Scheduler/ Site Administrator
£13-14 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity for a Partner Administrator/ Site Administrator to join a blue chip organisation in Basingstoke on an initial contract basis of 3 months.
There is potential for this role to go permanent going forward.
This role is Inside IR35 and successful candidates will need to work through our umbrella partner
The partner management administrator’s primary role is to support the smooth running of the department through administrative duties. These include:
• Day to day admin of partner management systems
• Day to day working on partner management tickets, including liaising with internal colleagues to discern opportunity requirements, liaising with suppliers to find resource, write and finalise SOW’s
• Assisting in the achievement of partner management SLA’s and KPI’s
• Chasing suppliers for outstanding documentation and files
• Ability to work independently where required
• Supporting the function of the partner management UK&I department
• At the moment this is a temporary role but potential to become permanent.
• Initial 3 month period
• Start date of 19th July if possible
• Location – Basingstoke
So if you are a partner administrator/site administrator looking for your next exciting contract please apply today.Back to Jobs