PC Engineer/Junior Desktop Support
PC Engineer / Junior Desktop support Engineer
This role is inside IR35 – Umbrella contractors only
**Role is fully site based **
Basically Desktop support of PCs, Laptops, Printers, Mobiles – Office 365, Windows OS, driver issues, network connectivity etc. Ideally familiar with ticketing systems as well.
PC Engineer role:
• Deliver first class service and problem resolution for customer issues.
• Provide timely communication on issue status and resolution.
• Maintain ticket updates for all reported incidents.
• Install, upgrade, and troubleshoot Windows OS, Microsoft Office and other desktop applications.
• Install, upgrade, maintain and troubleshoot for printers and other IT assets.
• Perform preventative maintenance tasks on computer hardware.
• Complete remedial repairs on Desktops, laptops, printers, mobile devices, and other peripheral equipment
• Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software.
• You will have a minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Windows Desktop support.
• Experience in:
o Windows 7-10, Microsoft Active Directory, utilization of GPOs, MS Office 365, PC hardware installation and troubleshooting, Enterprise anti-virus solutions, Helpdesk ticketing systems (e.g. ServiceNow).
o Mobile device management including IOS and Android devices, Enterprise encryption solutions, Windows PC/laptop management via Active Directory.
• Proven analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
• The ability to multi-task, effectively determine priorities and meet SLA’s.
• Excellent communication, rapport building and internal customer service skills.