Project Coordinator 3810
£150-160 per day
GTS has an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join a blue-chip organisation on an initial 1 month contract in Reading.
**onsite role and inside IR35 – umbrella contractors only**
Coordinate any projects and transitional activities assigned by the Senior Projects Manager on behalf of the client and its customers. Ensure that the Project based activities are managed in terms of project deliverables and agreed Service levels and that the financial and contractual aspects are produced, monitored, and reported upon.
• Working into the Project Manager keys aspects of the role are;
• Act as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for internal and customer Project, Engineering and Service Delivery teams and co-ordinate all project and transitional activities and develop and sustain excellent relationships with customers
• Liaising with end user clients and co-ordinating user availability
• Produce weekly and/or monthly reports on performance on assigned projects
• Ensure that any resources are assigned to individual project activities and that they are fully briefed and have the required skills, tools and instructions to complete the required work to the agreed quality and performance levels
• Identify & track all costs incurred in delivering the project via the Project Cost Tracker, created during project startup.
• Develop and maintain close working relationships with the overall programme team.
• Record and clarify any Project related escalation or complaint logged by the customer.
• Manage any risks to project delivery, by analysing them and identifying actions to mitigate the impact of the risk, using the Risk Log tab in the Project workbook, to capture all progress and other updates.
• Escalate any high impact risks to the Senior Project Manager
• Excellent English Language, oral and written skills
• Previous Co-ordinator experience is an advantage
• Diplomatic with good communication skills
• Highly organised with confidence and ability to work under own initiative
• Be able to identify and resolve problems
• Multi-task and work simultaneously on multiple events
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good software knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Being proactive, taking action and anticipating outcomes
• Organised individual
So if you are a Project Coordinator looking for your next exciting career move please apply now!Back to Jobs