ERP Project Manager – partially remote
£55,000 - 65,000 pa
UK Wide - Partially Remote
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our client team on a permanent basis. The role will be to supervise integrated solution design, configuration and development tasks that include not only the technology architecture but also the related business processes and information management required for the design and roll out to be successful.
Successful candidate will have 2 or 3 global ERP projects that have been worked on where their role has been project manager.**
This role is partially remote with regular reporting to the London office. There will be a requirement for domestic and international travel.
• Accountable party for planning, orchestrating, delivering, and sustaining an enterprise-wide ERP solution.
• Facilitate cross-functional work with internal teams and external partners.
• Lead the implementation of new organizational processes aligned with ERP configuration and best practices.
• Pro-actively integrates, monitors and controls project deliverables & schedules and their dependencies, both project related (schedule resource, financials, risks, quality) and non-project (other projects deliverables).
• Drive alignment on scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed time, cost, and quality parameters.
• Work with teams to identify, manage, and communicate dependencies that may impact timely project delivery.
• Drive projects towards collaboration, innovation and value that reflects the business strategy.
• Validate financial forecasts and provide on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures.
• Assess project risk and implement risk mitigation plans in order to reduce potential negative impacts or disruption to the business during migration of ERP system.
• Define and track project milestones on an integrated, cross-functional delivery plan.
• Support communication plans, education needs, and employee interfaces for successful implementation.
• Serve as project representative to routinely update key stakeholders on aspects of the project, ask questions, propose recommendations and adjustments, and drive attention to key deliverables and tasks.
• Lead project meetings using compelling communication tools and techniques that fit the culture of the organization, and keep key constituents aligned, inspired, and collaborating.
• Develop and maintain the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artefacts.
• Understand and adhere to Project Delivery framework, enterprise governance structures and utilize standard techniques and processes. Provide continuous improvement feedback/ideas regarding project management processes and governance structures.
• Solid experience related to ERP systems implementation and operations, with clear demonstration of progressive achievement and growth in ERP programme and project management experience.
• Successfully led at least two large, complex, full-lifecycle Global ERP implementations utilizing Microsoft Dynamics for Finance and Operations
• Able to demonstrate leadership responsibility in managing midsize to large teams and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or related field required.
• Project and/or programme management certification and/or lean process improvement (i.e., Six Sigma) certification preferred but not required.
• Strong experience working as part of/in collaboration with Technology PMOs.
• Ability to develop strong partnership with the business community and manage stakeholders.
• Self-motivated and a problem solver who can assess and develop strategies for achieving the needs of the user community.
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills. Ability to speak to technical-level staff and develop written reporting and presentational content with level-appropriate messaging up to and including the senior executive level.
• Ability to lead and direct ERP team members in line with the goals of the ERP programme. Encourage and facilitate cooperation, results orientation and collaboration amongst the team.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment, particularly in cross-functional teams across multiple lines of business, over whom there may be no direct authority.
• Experience using project management software tools, such as MS Project, and other tools, to effectively lead, manage, monitor and control project activities.
• Excellent project management skills, with demonstrated track record of applying programme management principles, practices and techniques with a strong results orientation.
• Takes calculated risks to achieve desired results.
• Strategic thinker that is energized by complex, multi-faceted problem solving.
• Ability to work in a global environment, with stakeholders located in multiple countries and time zones.
Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year, Company pension scheme, Group Disability Scheme, Share Incentive Scheme, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Health Screening, Employee Assistance Programme, Professional Memberships
So if you are a project manager looking for your next exciting opportunity please apply todayBack to Jobs