Talent Acquisition Specialist/In House Recruiter
18-25 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist/In House Recruiter to join our client in Reading on a temporary to permanent basis.
Once the role turns permanent the salary will be £35-40,000 pa
Working as the Talent Acquisition Specialist you will provide an end to end recruitment service to hiring managers, sourcing and securing high calibre candidates and ensuring a positive candidate experience is maintained throughout the process.
At the moment this role is partially remote due to covid 19, with 2-3 days in the office.
We are looking for people who are passionate about recruitment and increasing their existing knowledge, whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
A snapshot of what you will be doing:
• Liaising with Hiring Managers to understand the vacancy requirements, drafting compelling adverts to maximise attraction
• Direct pro-active sourcing of potential candidates via databases, job boards, social media and referrals
• Provide an excellent candidate journey through all aspects of the recruitment process
• Acting as a Company ambassador, promoting its culture and values to potential candidates
• Managing the end to end recruitment process for assigned vacancies
• Providing regular and ongoing updates to Hiring Managers to ensure expectations are managed and modifications are made as required.
• Liaising and negotiating with agencies as and when required for short-term / temporary and permanent positions
• Providing regular reports on recruitment activity, ensuring that KPIs are consistently met
What are we looking for?
• At least 2 years’ experience in internal or agency IT Recruitment
• Solid understanding of full cycle recruiting
• Confident communicator with professional communications skills
• Strong project / time management skills
• Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
• Resilient and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Creative thinking and ability to think outside the box
When the role turns permanent the salary will be £35,000 + pension, life assurance and access to ongoing training and career development.
This role is working Monday – Friday 9-5:30
So if you are a Talent Acquisition Specialist/In House Recruiter looking for your next exciting contract please apply todayBack to Jobs