Regeneration Programme Manager
up to £548 per day
Regeneration Programme Manager – Inside IR35
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regeneration Programme Manager to join well established organisation based in Thurrock.
As a Regeneration Programme Manager you will be responsible for:
Developing, implementing and managing complex regeneration/capital projects.
• Manage and maintain relationships with all stakeholders and partners
• Manage projects within allocated budgets and to agreed service standards
• Lead and manage relevant Programme Boards and any individual project managers.
• Manage the relationship across team managers in order to ensure adequate resources
are allocated to support delivery of projects and work programmes.
• Manage consultant teams ensuring effective contributions to project and programme
As a Regeneration Programme manager you will have the following responsibilities
1. To work with colleagues to achieve service plan objectives/targets.
2. To participate in One to One Performance Development Reviews/Appraisals and
contribute to the identification of your own and team development needs
3. To ensure full compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 etc. our
clients Health and Safety Policy and all locally agreed safe methods of work.
So if are a Regeneration Programme Manager looking for your next exciting contract apply now!Back to Jobs