Release and Environment Manager -remote working
up to £700 per day
Release and Environment Manager- Remote working
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a very experienced Release and Environment Manager with a wealth of experience in Release who is used to working in complexed environments and who also has strong strategic experience who is able to design a targeting model for release in January 2022.
As a Release and Environment Manager you will:
Playing a critical role in delivering the right outcomes for our clients Internal and External Customers across our clients integrated ERP landscape.
This role forms part of the leadership team who provides direction and overall control for release and environment activity across our clients Global Business Platforms.
The primary responsibilities are to ensure Operational requirements are delivered and validated through the project lifecycle and to facilitate the delivery of major change through leading successful implementations whilst reducing Operational risk.
Release & Implementation
• Responsible for deployments across Global Business Platform applications in
Production. Do this by leading cross functional resources across .the platforms
• Facilitate implementation planning and walkthrough meetings with all required
stakeholders to ensure all participants understand and agree the implementation
strategy and sequence of events.
• Manage all internal communications with implementation resources and management as
to the progress of the Implementation.
• Manage the required regression activities should an unresolvable issue be
encountered during a deployment to ensure the live services are brought back to a
position of BAU as quickly as possible.
• Assist to facilitate risk workshops, where required, to ensure that all risk is
understood, documented and wherever possible mitigated.
• Assist with the Schedule and Implementation of planned DR failover tests.
• Ensure lessons learned are captured and managed through to closure. Identify and
manage CSIP’s to prevent re-occurrence.
• Implement and lead more Agile and DevOps processes , driving improvements in change
velocity and efficiency.
• Create reporting and KPI’s across Release Management and Implementation to
demonstrate value to our client.
• Lead Environment technical architecture, design across the entire Environment
lifecycle , working closely and leading with environment resources across
• Ensure all environments are patched and upgraded in a timely manner.
• Support technical Agile and DevOps processes across GBP Environments, driving
improvements in change velocity and efficiency.
• Work with Platform Owners to manage budgets, utilisation, and environment
decommissioning in a timely manner.
As a Release and Environment manager the Skills/Experience We Are Looking For
• Release, Implementation & Service Transition experience
• Strong customer focus
• Ability to organise and facilitate key stakeholder meetings and workshops as
• Experience with decision making in a highly pressurised environment
• Ability to prioritise tasks and manage multiple simultaneous streams of work
• Challenges teams to challenge the 8 ways of the never before
• Understands organisational resources, priorities, needs and policies
• Excellent organisational, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Proactive approach and the ability to work through problems to provide options &
• Strong collaborative teamwork
• Disciplined and professional approach – ability to work autonomously and prioritise
• Highly motivated self-starter. Creative and constructive open-minded thinker.
• Self-confidence – easily establishes relationships with others. Excellent listening
and interpersonal skills.
So if you are a Release and Environment Manager looking for your next exciting contract please apply now!Back to Jobs