Sales Support Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for a sales support executive to join our clients team in Watford on a permanent basis.
• Well-presented and confident.
• Possess strong communication skills.
• Possess a minimum of 12 months experience within a Account Management focused role or Sales Support role with another reseller.
• F can genuinely hit the ground running – – A good understanding of the channel and our market is essential
• Proven track record of working as part of a team in a fast-paced sales environment
• Is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging
• Not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning
• Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
• Gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services
• Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
• Provides the information people need to know to do their jobs and to feel good about being a member of the team, unit, and/or the organisation
• Provides individuals information so that they can make accurate decisions
• We are looking for strong candidates to join our exciting Sales Support team.
• Joining a successful team of predominantly (but not all) graduates and supporting them in the growth of their business.
• In-depth training programme including induction to client as a company, the industry we operate in and the products and services we sell.
• Quote Management and administration for a portfolio of key customers
• Working in conjunction with the Sales team to ensure all quotes are effectively raised and orders placed
• Working with manufacturers to apply for and negotiate special price discounts for the team and customers
• Handling any queries relating to the fulfilment of customer orders
• Delivering against pre-defined customer service level agreements
• Owning the Quote Process and feeding back updates at key stages to the account managers
• Responsibility for customer backlog reports; lead times; delivery performance; sales order creation; customer information provision; customer service, relationship building; reporting
• Identifying process improvements that improve business efficiency and profitability
• Interaction and relationship building internally with key supply chain contacts and externally with customers
• Representing Quote Management in cross-functional & vendor meetings
So if you are a sales support executive looking for your next exciting opportunity please apply today!Back to Jobs