SC Cleared Call centre/ service desk analyst out of hours
SC cleared Out of Hours Call Centre / Customer Services/ Service Desk Analyst / Call Logger- 1st line Support
Our client are looking for sc cleared Call Centre / Customer Service/ Service Desk Analysts min 3 month contracts
You will ideally have a minimum of 6 months -1 years experience working on a ticketed IT service desk in a level 1 role but this is not essential.
Applicants must hold current sc clearance.
Shifts – 10.5 paid hrs 20:00 to 08:00. 4 nights on and 4 nights off.
Answering incoming contacts from customers and to accurately log incidents ensuring all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident. To provide a single point of contact to our customers and to ensure that incidents are fully managed through to resolution.
• 1st Line Support of Wintel / Retail and Hardware related incidents.
• Accurately log incidents and ensure all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident.
• Regularly updating incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements.
• Proactively keeping Customers informed on incident or request status and progress.
• Escalate incidents where a first time fix is not possible to either 2nd line support or the relevant resolver group.
• Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact and escalation where necessary.
• Resolve >60% of incidents logged as a First Time Fix
If you have the above skills or looking to get into a good company where you can progress your career in IT and are sc cleared please apply now!Back to Jobs