SC Cleared out of hours Call centre/ Service Desk / First Line support analyst
up to £21 per hour
SC cleared Out of Hours Call Centre / Customer Services/ Service Desk Analyst / Call Logger- 1st line Support
Our client are looking for sc cleared Call Centre / Customer Service/ Service Desk Analysts to work in a busy inbound IT contact centre in Hampton, Peterborough. These roles are remote to begin with due to Covid restrictions, however in time they will be on site in Hampton.
You will ideally have a minimum of 6 months -1 years experience working on a ticketed IT service desk in a level 1 role but this is not essential.
Applicants must hold current sc clearance.
Shifts – 10.5 paid hrs 20:00 to 08:00. 4 nights on and 4 nights off.
Answering incoming contacts from customers and to accurately log incidents ensuring all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident. To provide a single point of contact to our customers and to ensure that incidents are fully managed through to resolution.
• 1st Line Support of Wintel / Retail and Hardware related incidents.
• Accurately log incidents and ensure all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident.
• Regularly updating incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements.
• Proactively keeping Customers informed on incident or request status and progress.
• Escalate incidents where a first time fix is not possible to either 2nd line support or the relevant resolver group.
• Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact and escalation where necessary.
• Resolve >60% of incidents logged as a First Time Fix
If you have the above skills or looking to get into a good company where you can progress your career in IT and are sc cleared please apply now!Back to Jobs