Senior Project Manager – O365 / Prince2/APMP
We have an exciting opportunity for a project manager (O365) to join a blue chip organisation in London on a 6 month fixed term contract. (Salary Pro Rata)
Monday to Friday, normal business hours – Currently Remote
• Drive the adoption of Office 365 technologies and business benefits to the user environment
• Manage and deliver projects, prospect proposals and project programmes. Ensure that the requirements are met and delivered on time, within cost and to the highest standards.
• Define detailed project costs and ensure effective tracking of time.
• Create, maintain, and deliver high quality project documentation as defined in the Project Management Framework.
• Ensure full governance and compliance to project standards, policies, processes, and tools in the delivery of all projects.
• Ensure effective communication with staff and stakeholders as well as third parties and suppliers, setting clear expectations and ensuring deliverables are met.
• Matrix management and engage Service Desk, Service Delivery and Client Services teams in transition, hyper care, and the sign-off process to ensure smooth Client handover from projects to support.
• Act as a point of escalation for projects within your portfolio.
• Collate monthly reports for senior management and the Board on the performance of the function.
• Evidence of successful delivery and management of infrastructure transformation projects
• Strong experience of working with cloud technologies such as Azure IAAS\PAAS and Office 365 modern workplace.
• Previous experience of deployment of infrastructure technologies, eg Citrix platforms, VMware services, Teams, Voice, Power platforms
• Good knowledge of project management methodologies and understanding of project accounting (budget management experience)
• Track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Practical experience of managing and mitigating escalations and project risks and issues.
• Good understanding of project governance and control.
• Sound documentation control experience
• Prince 2 Foundation or APMP qualified
Program Manager – Office 365
Must have strong experience managing O365 Projects
5 years min experience ideally with managing similar Microsoft/O365 projects.
So if you are a project manager looking for your next exciting contract please apply today!Back to Jobs