GTS’S New Delivery Manager job
Apply for this Dublin role today
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Service Delivery Manager to lead our client team based in Dublin on a permanent basis.
The role holder is responsible for managing service delivery across Ireland. The customer relationship will typically be at the Senior Management/Director level & the contract will include resource management, supplier management, cost control & achievement of productivity improvements.
We are looking for a person who is passionate about technology as well as giving exceptional customer service.
A snapshot of what you will be doing:
- Firstly, leads service delivery to customer(s) in order to deliver contracted service commitments & continual service improvements.
- Investigate and identify opportunities to improve performance against the contractual service targets.
- Establish as well as maintain excellent working relationships with all clients
- Ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded on all aspects of services and solutions
- In conjunction with the customer identifies & defines requirements for new services. Ensures all services are professionally introduced & accepted into service.
- Promote the organisation’s capabilities to the client and identify sales opportunities that can be pursued and implemented by the account managers.
- Provide timely and appropriate escalations to the Operations Director or according to the defined path within the company on all relevant issues impacting service performance to the assigned operational areas.
- Provide line management and technical leadership and direction to the onsite teams, including management of staff performance and development
- Act as a role model and coach to support, direct and counsel individuals and teams to continuously challenge themselves to achieve greater levels of performance and client satisfaction.
IDEALLY, WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE BELOW KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND ATTRIBUTES:
- ITIL understanding and preferred professional qualification in Service Management
- Also, able to show significant experience in leading teams
- Significant experience in managing complex customer situations.
- Proven skills or 5+ years’ experience in Information Technology (IT) operational service delivery, financial control, as an SSDM or SDM
- Good people organisation
- Good interpersonal relation skills.
- 5+ years operational management experience.
- Full Irish driving license required
- Finally, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Working hours and benefits:
- This role will be working Monday – Friday 9am-5:30pm
- Salary between 55,000 – 65,000 euros
- Life insurance
- car allowance (4500 euros pa)
- Access to ongoing training and career development.
So if you are a Senior Service Delivery Manager looking for your next exciting opportunity please apply today.
Additionally, if would like more information about any of our Delivery jobs, contact GTS.
Global Technology Solutions always receive new IT jobs, both permanent and contract every day. So, why not stay up to date with our new opportunities, by registering with GTS.
Back to Jobs