Server Engineer -SCCM/Patching
£220 per day
We have an exciting job opportunity for a Server Engineer to join a well-established organisation in Slough on a 3 month contract.
**This role is fully remote**
**This Role is inside IR35 – Umbrella contractors only**
The Server Engineer will have a wide technical remit from end user devices to server and storage infrastructure. In addition this role will need to support the web based services in IIS/Tomcat supporting HTML.
It is a primary function of this role to ensure the server and storage platforms are kept fully up to date with patches and software revisions as well as ensuring the PSN compliance status of the company systems.
The engineer will ensure that systems monitoring is maintained and alerts are actioned in a timely manner
Key Experience Needed:
• Must have 2 years providing 3rd line technical support
• Has two years’ experience in an ITIL compliant support role
• Must have worked on Virtualised Server platforms
• Strong end user device / Server and Storage skills
• Citrix skills in desktop and application provisioning
• Good Web skills in IIS/Tomcat with HTML
• Adaptable to change and new requirements
• Eye for detail and quality
• Self-motivated, proactive with a “can do attitude”
• Well-developed written and oral communication skills
• Citrix/Server Experience
– SCCM and Patching Experience essential
So If you are a Server Engineer looking for your next exciting opportunity please apply today!
Global Technology Solutions are always receiving new opportunities for both permanent and contract IT jobs. To stay up to date with new job opportunity, please register with GTS now.Back to Jobs