Service Desk Analyst/ Incident Management Analyst
up to £21k plus shift allowance
Service Desk Analyst/ Incident Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Desk Analyst/ Incident Analyst to join well established blue chip organisation based at their prestigious customer sites in Preston.
N.B there are three roles available 1 day shift, 1 night shift and 1 split shift.
Hours of cover are 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am . 4 on / 4 off .
There is a 20% shift allowance on the night shift and 10% uplift on the split position.
The successful candidate will join an IT service delivery command centre team delivering managed service solutions. This role provides incident management and rapid response activities to major incidents for multitude of secure clients within the Hub
As a Service Desk Analyst / Incident Management Analyst you will have the following responsibilities:
• Manage and resolve service impacting incidents
• Develop own skills to reduce Mean- time -to- resolve; avoid passing cases to other
• Work closely with iSolve to identify and implement automation
• Creation and ownership of application failover procedures
• Assist the Service Desk during busy periods
• Proactive management of events from event management tool daily reports.
• Escalation of critical events to the command centre technical groups and shift
• Feed into the continual service improvement process by identifying changes and
improvements to event configuration
• Maintain service CMDB information to accurately report service impact for triggered
events and incidents.
The Command Centre is a 24*7 team operating in shift Rota’s of 4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts and is required to rotated between days and nights.
So if you are a Service Desk analyst /Incident management analyst looking for your next exciting career move apply noW!Back to Jobs