Service desk analyst
we have a new exciting opportunity.
now looking to appoint a Service Desk Analyst to supplement the team with hard working, enthusiastic and customer focused individual to provide an outstanding level of service and quality.
Hours: 8-6 and cover will be needed from Monday to Sunday working 5 days of the week and having 2 days off.
Key Responsibilities of a Service Desk Analyst
• Present a professional image of the company to deliver positive customer experience throughout the customer journey
• Be clear and transparent in all communication with customers to ensure they understand the current situation in order to demonstrate company principles
• Responsible for working in adherence to all policies and procedures in order to deliver compliant customer outcomes
• Constantly strive to improve the customer experience by challenging existing processes and practices and recommending change where appropriate.
• Manage vulnerable customer incident in order to ensure the most appropriate support is provided
• Identify and accurately record any complaints received from customers and achieve first time resolution
• Responsible for identifying and reporting any incidents of breaches of operational processes and policies
• Use a variety of tools and techniques to initiate and maintain contact with customers to ensure an appropriate outcome is achieved
• Effectively communicate with customers in order to identify the issue and to provide customers an appropriate outcome
• Utilise effective questioning techniques to understand the customer circumstances, to ensure an Incident is managed to exit in a timely manner
Skills needed to be a Service Desk Analyst
• A confident telephone manner
• Effective written and verbal skills
• The ability to work towards targets
• The ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
• Great multi-tasking skills
• Key attention to detail
Professional Qualifications – Not necessary but great if you do.
• ITIL Foundation v4
if you are suitable for this role. Apply now.Back to Jobs