Service Desk/ Call Logger/ Call Centre Analyst
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Call Centre / Service Desk / Call loggers/ First Line support Analysts in Hampton, Peterborough.
Due to COVID19 this role will initially be working from home, until the site returns to normality.
You will need to have experience of working In a call centre or service desk role.
Various Shifts. 7.5 hour shift. Desk covered between 07:00 – 20.30 and will include a Saturday and Sunday shifts on a rota basis.
Contracts min 3 months, with a view to going perm long term .
Answering incoming contacts from customers and to accurately log incidents ensuring all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident. To provide a single point of contact to our customers and to ensure that incidents are fully managed through to resolution.
• 1st Line Support of Wintel / Retail and Hardware related incidents.
• Accurately log incidents and ensure all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident.
• Regularly updating incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements.
• Proactively keeping Customers informed on incident or request status and progress.
• Escalate incidents where a first time fix is not possible to either 2nd line support or the relevant resolver group.
• Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact and escalation where necessary.
• Resolve >60% of incidents logged as a First Time Fix
So if you are a Call Logger/ Service Desk / First Line support / Call Centre analyst with the above skills and experience please apply now!Back to Jobs