GTS’s Team Leader Roles
Apply for this Service Desk job today.
We have a new and exciting role for an experienced Team Leader, with excellent people management skills, to join a fantastic multinational IT organisation.
Permanent – Salary up to £32,000 DOE
Location – Hampton, Peterborough
The Incident Management team ensures that the experience of our customers is second to none and that our Service Desk capability is positioned to provide a quality service to all our customers. The team works to develop and maintain deep relationships with internal resolving domains, so they are able to support our Major Incident Management capability. The teamwork within a framework that pro-actively positions them to facilitate successful customer outcomes within Incident Management – be this developing knowledge articles through trending, identifying areas of improvement for teams, or where required the resolution of incidents themselves.
Also, with an extensive range of customers and technologies to support, there is no such thing as a typical day. Any incidents need to be resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
A SNAPSHOT OF WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Provide leadership, guidance ,and support to a team of service desk analysts
- Develop and coach team members to improve performance, as well as achieving their career aspirations through 121s and coaching sessions
- Identify and deliver training and development needs in line with company procedures
- Develop, grow and maintain professional working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders and customer equivalents
- Responsible for the upkeep and quality of the knowledge base for the team
- Ensure customer escalations are handled in a timely manner including providing/implementing corrective actions
- Ensure you follow company processes, procedures, and contractual requirements whilst maintaining high levels of customer service
- Set, monitor and meet standards as part of monthly QA via appropriate assessment methods
- Quality Assurance of Incident Management by spot checking Incidents and providing Analysts with documented feedback
- Ensure that there is continual service review and improvement of all processes and procedures
- Maximise productivity and improve service delivery to achieve and exceed SLAs, OLAs and KPI targets
IDEALLY, WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE BELOW KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND ATTRIBUTES
Ideally, you will come from an IT services environment, with ITIL Incident or Change management experience. However, we will consider candidates with Team Lead experience, a passion for people, customer engagement, coaching, and analytical experience for this role.
We are committed to building diverse teams, as this enables us to provide the best service to our customers and consider things from all perspectives. To be successful in this role you will have:
- A real passion for people management and development in a large team
- A passion to deliver excellent service with service-level management and experience
- Min of 2 years of people management experience
- Driven, motivational, professional leader, with a ‘can-do’ attitude at all times
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills with an inquisitive nature
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team to support and influence team members
- A desire to take ownership and accountability to see your work through to resolution
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A patient, tolerant and supportive team member
- Awareness of ITIL methodologies and best practice
- Knowledge of the working practices of the area responsible for
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
If you are interested in this Service Desk Team Leader job, apply online now.
Additionally, if would like more information about any of our Team Leader roles, contact GTS.
Global Technology Solutions always receive new jobs, both permanent and contract every day, So, why not stay up to date with our new job opportunities, by registering with GTS.
Back to Jobs