We have an exciting opportunity for a Developer to join a blue-chip organisation in Slough
To develop Oracle based business applications and systems for the business according to our existing corporate software development standards.
• To produce user requirement specification documents.
• To produce functional and technical specification documents.
• To design and develop database systems using Oracle APEX, Oracle Tools, Ajax, Java and Oracle Database.
• Test, debug and document software development.
• To produce end user documentation.
• To plan how work is to be carried out to meet targets of the project or team task.
• The post holder will also be required to respond to out-of-hours critical support issues, as appropriate.
• Assist as directed by line Manager
• Communication (Essential)
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Competence of development cycle methodologies (Waterfall, Agile etc)
• ORACLE Database 12c, 18c, 19c or higher (Essential)
• ORACLE APEX 18.x/19.1 – 3+ years
• Java, Java script, Ajax, JQuery, HTML, XML – 3+ years
• SQL / PL/SQL – 6 years
• ORACLE products – 6+ years
• Red Hat Linux
• Microsoft WINDOWS 10
• Microsoft OFFICE 2013+
• Microsoft WINDOWS SERVER 2016+
• Microsoft VISIO & Microsoft PROJECT experience
• SAP – Basic knowledge desirable but not essential
So if you are a Developer looking for an exciting opportunity please apply todayBack to Jobs