Solution Architect – ServiceNow
up to £110,000 per year
Solution Architect – ServiceNow Applicants can be based anywhere in the UK
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Solution Architect with a background in Enterprise Service Management or SaaS technical delivery in one or more of the following two main areas:
• ServiceNow or other ITSM Toolsets (HP Service Manager, BMC/Remedy, Cherwell, etc.)
As a Solution Architect you will be responsible for proposing and governing technical solutions, overseeing the quality of the solution architecture and design integrity. You will be responsible for the vision that underlies the solution and the execution of that vision into the solution.
• Governance of the relationships between applications, legacy systems, component
libraries, content repositories and supporting databases.
• Understand business and technical problems addressed by the solution, including key
regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security requirements of
• Liaise between the client, vendors, pre-sales and the technical team on questions,
issues, or revisions to solution architecture.
• Advise the client on the solution architecture options, including the impact of new
technologies on their existing technical and information system environment.
• Work closely with project management and delivery teams to assist the planning and
review of project schedules, project reviews and gap analysis.
• Stay current on product developments/ releases to a level required for
demonstrations and thought leadership.
• Remain up to date on competitive analysis and understanding differentiators between
the company and its competitors.
• Contribute to industry events, sharing best practices and knowledge.
• Support the development and growth of the services delivered by our client
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
As a Solution Architect you will have the following Qualifications, skills and experience:
• 8+ years’ experience in technical solution design and implementation.
• Proven management / influencing abilities.
• Experience with creating ROI / value propositions for customer software
• Knowledge of IT and Enterprise Service Management is critical.
• Expertise and experience with ServiceNow or an equivalent ITSM toolset are
• ServiceNow experience in the areas of ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, CSM or HR products are
• ServiceNow Certifications in all areas are highly desirable.
• Experience in multiple application architectures and supporting technologies.
• Web service proficiency (REST, SOAP) as well as XML and JSON knowledge.
• Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle) beneficial.
• Must be prepared to travel.
• Must have legal authorisation to work in the UK.
So if you are a Solution Architect looking for your next exciting career move apply now!Back to Jobs