Technical Architect- ServiceNow
up to £110,000
Technical Architect- ServiceNow Remote working candidates can be based anywhere in the UK
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Architect with a background in Enterprise Service Management or SaaS technical delivery in one or more of the following two main areas,:
• ServiceNow or other ITSM Toolsets (HP Service Manager, BMC/Remedy, Cherwell, etc.)
Responsible for the overall architecture, design, implementation and integrity of the ServiceNow application within the enterprise. Also responsible for ensuring that the solution delivered to business units (within the customer organisation) are engineered in accordance with corporate architecture and infrastructure standards.
• Governance of the relationships between applications, legacy systems, component
libraries, content repositories and supporting databases.
• Preparing and running functional design workshops, creating design specifications
based on out-of-the-box functionality and customer requirements.
• Providing creative solutions to resolve business problems, technology issues,
process and people challenges.
• Working with the Pre-Sales and Delivery teams to support, validate and help deliver
client presentations, workshops, proof or concept designs and responses to
technical and business enquiries.
• Hands-on technical delivery of the ServiceNow technical solutions.
• Research systems and/or programs to determine causes of failure or poor operational
performance; then define, test, and implement detailed solutions
• Stay current on product developments/ releases to a level required for
demonstrations and thought leadership.
• Mentoring and coaching others, as well as sharing best practices and knowledge.
• Support the development and growth of the services delivered by our clients
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
• 5+ years’ experience in technical solution design and implementation of the
• Proven management / influencing abilities.
• Ability to produce documentation at various levels including technical and customer
• Knowledge of IT and Enterprise Service Management is critical.
• Expertise and experience with ServiceNow or an equivalent ITSM toolset are
• ServiceNow experience in the areas of ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, CSM or HR products are
• ServiceNow Certifications in all areas are highly desirable.
• Experience in multiple application architectures and supporting technologies.
• Web service proficiency (REST, SOAP) as well as XML and JSON knowledge.
• Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle) beneficial.
• Must be prepared to travel.
• Must have legal authorisation to work in the UK.