Technical Support js 5020
up to £28k plus ben
Service Desk / 1st/2nd Line support / EV Driver Support engineer
An fantastic new job opportunity has arisen for a engineer with at least two years technical support experience to join well established blue chip organisation based at their prestigious offices in Ollerton.
This role will be working as part of the EV Driver support team so candidates must have a technical background.
Hours of cover 8.30-5pm
Brief outline of duties is below (though this list is not exhaustive):
• Reacting to Charge Point failure notifications via the EV back office platform.
• Dispatching reactive works to Service Partners
• Answering inbound calls from EV Driver’s requiring charging and payment support
• Carry out remote diagnostics and repairs (where possible) of EV Charge Points
• Monitoring EV Charge Points to maintain uptime and react to any fail notifications
from the Charge Points
• Schedule Service Partners to attend reactive and preventative maintenances
• Manage SLAs of attendance to ensure attendance within contractual requirements
• Quote for remedial works where required
• Schedule Service Partners for remedial works
• Provide reporting to customers and the company’s Board of Directors
• Actively participate in process development within the department
You will have experience in working on a IT Support desk or in a contact centre where you have given technical support. You could be a 1st, 2nd or 3rd line technical support person seeking to progress and develop your skillset. The successful candidate will be a self starter, who is proactive and diagnostic and able to work on their own initiative. Ideally your background will include time working for a smaller size organisation.
The key thing is you will have passion, energy and a desire to succeed. This role offers real progression opportunities and training.
So if you are looking for your next exciting career move please apply now.Back to Jobs