Technology Project Manager
£50,000 - 55,000 pa
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our client team on a permanent basis. This role will be mainly site based with some flexible working.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
• planning, executing, and coordinating technology projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
• acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
• defining in collaboration with the business stakeholders the project’s objectives, measures of success, and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle, based on defined Project Management standard.
Knowledge & Experience
• Project Management methodologies/framework (Agile, Waterfall…)
• Experience of working in a digital transformation or technology focused project management role in a global organization.
• Strong, pragmatic and hands-on experience of working as a project manager on complex multi-function transformation programmes.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively plan/manage requirements activities for multiple concurrent projects with competing priorities.
• Ability to communicate, listen and build alliances across business units and across Technology programs and disciplines; collaborates across organizational and cultural boundaries.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite is a plus.
Skills and qualifications
• Project Management certification or related qualification
• A minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience in a digital transformation, Technology, or Business Systems context.
• Proven Agile as well as waterfall methodology experience for medium to large sized projects.
• Strong familiarity with project management software such as Microsoft Project, as well as other collaborative tools such as Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Azure DevOps.
Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year, Company pension scheme, Group Disability Scheme, Share Incentive Scheme, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Health Screening, Employee Assistance Programme, Professional Memberships
So if you are a project manager looking for your next exciting opportunity please apply todayBack to Jobs