VIP Mobile IT Support Engineer / Field Engineer
£26000 - £30000 per annum car allowance included
VIP Mobile IT Support Engineer
We are currently looking for highly customer-focused and enthusiastic VIP Mobile IT Support Engineer Deskside Support Engineer with a genuine interest in solving peoples IT issues. The successful candidate should be technically competent, possess good communication skills and be willing to collaborate with the wider IT support teams.
As a VIP Mobile IT Support Engineer you will predominately cover across the South of the UK. Covering East Berkshire, Surrey and Kent.
Day to day activities include resolving a wide variety of desktop software and hardware issues and requests, while minimizing disruption to our users.
Hours: Monday to Friday, standard office hours
• Applicant must have a full valid UK drivers licence.
• Resolution of pc software and basic hardware issues
• Building (o/s and required software) and deploying pcs (desktop and notebook)
• Experience with VIP support
A good knowledge\experience in the below:
• MS windows Operating Systems
• MS Exchange
• MS office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• MS Outlook 2007\2010
• Antivirus applications
• Remote desktop takeover tools
• Desktop/printer configurations
• Good communication/relationship skills
• Experience of working in a IT support environment
• Knowledge of handheld devices
This is an excellent job opportunity to join us and as an employee you will gain access to a large library of training courses and accreditations to help further your skills and development.
We also offer an excellent benefits package including personal pension plan, and various other flexible benefits including private medical cover, life insurance, and flexible holiday to name a few. Apply now.
Global Technology Solutions are always receiving new role for both permanent and contract IT jobs. To stay up to date with new job opportunities, please register with GTSBack to Jobs