Windows 10 Deployment Engineer
West Point, Ireland
e have an exciting opportunity for a Windows 10 Deployment Engineer to join a blue chip organisation on an Initial 2 months contract in Westport, County Mayo.
This role includes the labour and expertise required by the personnel to restore the supported hardware or software to its normal operating condition and to provide services to maintain the use of supported hardware and software. The services to be performed in this role will include but are not limited to the following:
• Hardware support: Replacement and / or repair of client devices, including but not limited to monitors, hard drives, keyboards, or desktop computers;
• Application Support: Installation of missing or key applications, imaging client devices according to local requirements
• Mobile Device – Installation of local applications required for local mobile device to be connected to network and access local applications;
• Laptop / Desktop Imaging – Set up the OS or image on a user device that can be a laptop or desktop computer per local guidelines. Work with end user for scheduling and to perform incremental backup and restore services;
• Patching – Provide patches for desktops and laptops as required. This will be accomplished by leveraging existing tools, processes and procedures;
• Software installation – Installation of applications and software approved;
• Asset Management – limited to goods-in / goods-out from the local storage room, provides stock level and inform when threshold is reach for refurbishment. Updating local asset management systems according to local requirements. Equipment receiving will be performed in conjunction with local facility services.
• Printer support – Installing printer drivers, replacing toner, and general resolution of end-user printing problems, inclusive of working with third-party manage print providers;
• IP Cisco Phone support – Install, move, add or modify phones to resolve a specific incident or request.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• 2 years’ experience in servicing/deploying computer and computer peripheral equipment.
• Must have proven customer service background. Good communication skills including the ability to communicate fluently in the local language and English.
• Needs to interact with the Customer Site Contact in advance of service delivery.
• Responsible for resolving technical escalations that arise during service delivery.
• Project experience utilizing data and settings migration, imaging, application installation, and technologies is a plus The candidate must be able to follow clear instruction with minimum supervision if not previously experienced in this arena.
• Able to comprehend and follow verbal and written technical instructions and scripts.
• Qualified resources should have A+ certification or equivalent skill set. MCP, MCSE, CNE or Network+ certification is a plus.
• Certification in various hardware platforms may optionally be required for servicing hardware issues. These will be provided if necessary, by the client.
So, if you are a Windows 10 Deployment Engineer looking for your next exciting contract please apply today.Back to Jobs