Service Desk Analyst – 1st line – SC Clearance
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced SC cleared Service Desk Analyst in Peterborough.
YOU MUST HOLD CURRENT SC CLEARANCE FOR THIS ROLE
Shift Available – 0700-2000 Mon – Sun (7.5hrs in that timeframe) working 5 days on and 2 days off
Currently hybrid working, 3 days form the office and 2 days from home. looking for a full return to the office in the coming months
Contracts min 3 months – temp plus extension and perm opportunities
Answering incoming contacts from customers and to accurately log incidents ensuring all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident. To provide a single point of contact to our customers and to ensure that incidents are fully managed through to resolution.
• 1st Line Support of Wintel / Retail and Hardware related incidents.
• Accurately log incidents and ensure all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident.
• Regularly updating incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements.
• Proactively keeping Customers informed on incident or request status and progress.
• Escalate incidents where a first time fix is not possible to either 2nd line support or the relevant resolver group.
• Act as a role model for technical competence, helpfulness, facilitation of learning and teamwork.
• Contributing to team meetings.
• Good knowledge of IT platforms, equipment and applications.
• Proven Customer service skills
• Up to 6 months’ experience as an analyst within a similar environment
• Industry recognised qualifications in relevant area is desirable (i.e. MCP)
If you hold current SC clearance and the outlined skills and experience please apply now!
If you have the above skills and experience please apply now!Back to Jobs