French/ English Senior IT Support Engineer – / MSP Experience
£240-280 per day
We are looking for An experienced bilingual French & English speaking Senior IT Support Engineer (5 years experience ) with Managed Services & VIP Support experience to join our clients site in London on an initial 3 month contract.
Fluency in French & English is required for this role.
Key skills and Knowledge required:
• Previous experience operating within a Service Desk environment and team, supporting users remotely and managing tickets through an Incident Management tool
• Strong background in supporting full Microsoft Office suite on Windows platform with recent support.
• Excellent all round knowledge of Windows Desktop Operating Systems, with recent support experience in Windows 7 and 10
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and suites
• Enterprise support of Microsoft Office 365, desktop and Admin
• Must have very good customer facing skills and be well presented
• A strong focus on service delivery and customer satisfaction
• Good attention to detail with a methodical and thorough approach to work
Experience & Qualifications:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in 1st and 2nd Line Support
– VIP Support Experience
– Managed Service provider experience
– Fluent in French & English
Rotational 7.30 – 4.30pm or 10.30 – 7pm
5DPW London onsite needed
So if you are a bilingual French & English speaking IT Support engineer looking for your next exciting contract please apply today!Back to Jobs