Call Centre Dispatch Agent/Call Scheduler
We have an exciting opportunity for a Call Centre Dispatch Agent / Call Scheduler to join our client in Basingstoke on a temp to perm basis. This will initially be 3 months.
Role inside IR35 – Umbrella only
As a Call Scheduler/ Call Centre Dispatch agent:
• Previous experience in an office administrative/call centre position.
• Strong attention to detail.
• A friendly, engaging and pragmatic approach to your work.
• Comfortable in using Microsoft Office – in particular, Excel.
• Thrives in an agile and rapid-paced environment.
• The role may be subject to enhanced references and vetting.
Integral to our business operations, we support the front line / onsite engineers, with a UK-wide and centrally managed teams of field-based engineers.
This planning and execution takes a pragmatic eye for detail. Someone who can work side-by-side with the business and the Service Delivery Managers to ensure that this team of highly-skilled engineers are best assigned and supported throughout the working week. As a Dispatcher, you will identify the engineering needs and ensure that the right engineers are assigned and on track. The key is to roll your sleeves up and jump straight in.
• Variety: exciting projects and challenges within your own responsibility
• Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
• Openness: Direct and informal communication even at management level
• Career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional, personal and language
• Initial Help: buddy programme to help you get started, a welcome pack included
• Able to forge strong working relationships with key decision makers in the company as well as third-party suppliers and agencies
• A support package that includes: pension, medical cash plan, as well as additional co-funded benefits.
So if you are a call centre dispatcher/Call Scheduler looking for your next exciting opportunity please apply today!Back to Jobs