Cloud Architect/ Azure Architect remote working
up to £550 per day
Cloud Architect/ Azure Architect
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Cloud Architect/ Azure Architect to join well established blue chip organisation .
N.B role will be fully remote but if candidates live local to Reading that would be a bonus.
As a Cloud Architect/ Azure Architect you will ideally have experience in delivery and design. A hands on knowledge on Azure and Azure Sentinel is needed and the ability to work in partnership with stakeholders is key.
You will play a strategic role in defining the future of all cloud systems including the front-end platforms, servers, storage, and management networks.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud. You should have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills to effectively share your knowledge.
• Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
• Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
• Develop and organize cloud systems.
• Work closely with IT security to monitor the company’s cloud privacy.
• Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
• Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application
transfers into the cloud.
• Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic
needs of the company.
So if you are a Cloud Architect/ Azure Architect looking for your next exciting project please apply now!Back to Jobs