Desktop Support Engineer – Windows/Mac
£130 per day
We have an exciting opportunity for a Desktop Support Engineer with Mac Experience to join a blue chip organisation in London on an initial 1 month contract (potential to extend)
**Role insider IR35 – umbrella contractors only**
• Windows and OSX environment support
• Support of administrative activities and tasks
• Support project work to develop technical solutions (for example rollout)
• Support Clients in second level support and day by day business
• Perform analysis and solutions of incidents in day by day business
• Report and present progress of project work (effort, status, meetings etc.) to project leads
• Desk moves
• Managing Hardware for leavers and joiners and providing breakfix support (monitors, keyboards, phones, printers)
• AD admin/PM admin for user accounts
• New Laptop build check/installs/rebuild checks
• Software installations
• Folder Permissions/lockdowns
• Mobile Device Configuration
• Pitch/Meeting room support (Off and On-site)
• Hardware incidents (Printers, Laptops, Desktop )
• Software incidents (O365, Windows 7/10, bespoke applications )
Key skills and Experience (Min 5 years)
• Proficient in end user operating environments (Win 7 / 8 / 8.1/10) and OSX environments
• Good knowledge of O365 and Adobe software
• Good organisation, communication and incident/request management skills
• Mobile device knowledge, BES and ActiveSync, apple, android, blackberry skills
• Good communication and customer service skills
• Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Experience in working for a large organisation supporting hundreds of users.
• Ability to work within SLAs.
• Weekend overtime work and 24/7 on call may also be required.
What we offer:
• A secure job in an exponentially growing international company.
• Opportunities to develop professionally.
• A wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere.
• Direct and open management communication.
• Room for your own ideas, suggestions and improvements.
So if you are a Desktop Support Engineer looking for your next exciting opportunity please apply todayBack to Jobs