In house Recruiter -IT
up to £220 per day
In House Recruiter – IT
Role is inside IR35
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a IT in house Recruiter/Technical Recruiter with a min of 5 years IT recruiting experience to join well established blue chip organisation based at their prestigious offices in Theale.
As a IT Recruiter you will be responsible for helping to develop and implement effective strategies to facilitate the Talent Acquisition process, providing all tailored advice on best practice in hiring approach to deliver a professional, proactive and comprehensive talent acquisition service.
The role provides support to the work of the HR team, employees, managers and prospective recruitment candidates. You must be self motivated, team player and able to immediately contribute to a fast paced, deadline intensive environment.
As a Technical Recruiter your Key Responsibilities will be as follows:
1. Review of all candidates within the ‘Applicant Tracking System’ to coordinate all
phases of the interview process
2. Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including identifying selection criteria,
developing competency-based questions, sourcing and screening applicants,
interviewing candidates in conjunction with hiring manager.
3. Lead continuous improvement initiatives focusing on key recruitment metrics
including: time to hire, quality of hire and cost per hire.
4. Consult with hiring managers to determine skills needed and staffing requirements.
5. Identify issues which impact recruiting activity, analyze and recommends action
plans to meet staffing requirements given labour market environment and other
internal and external variables.
6. Perform searches for qualified candidates according to the relevant job criteria,
using computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, cold calls,
media, recruiting and employee referrals.
7. Partnering with hiring managers throughout the recruitment process, providing
regular updates and working creatively and flexibly to ensure that progress stays on
8. Coach and train hiring managers on effective interview and selection techniques in
identifying and hiring top talent.
9. Work closely with the full HR team to ensure all recruitment activities and
campaigns deliver top quality candidates at the right speed and cost.
10. Ensure that the annual recruitment budget is not exceeded by optimising the volume
of direct hires and reducing third party spend.
11. Maintain and continually improve recruitment trackers.
12. Constantly monitor the process for the onboarding of contract workers, ensuring that
all necessary documentation has been provided in line with organisational
13. Ad hoc duties and projects as required.
So if you are a Technical Recruiter looking for your next exciting job role please apply now.Back to Jobs