Microsoft Developer/c#/.net Developer -remote working
up to £49k
Microsoft Developer/ c#/.Net Developer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Microsoft Developer/ c#/.Net Developer / to join well established blue chip organisation
N.B our client is happy for candidates to be remote working
As a Microsoft Developer/ c#/.Net Developer you will be responsible for developing code contributing to our clients internally developed platforms and solutions.
The developer will work closely with the Development team leader and the remainder of the development team to ensure that the code produced meets our clients defined coding standards. The developer will also review code as part of our peer review process for other developers.
The Microsoft Developer will be working with a variety of technologies with particularly emphasis on the Microsoft Azure stack, for example, Azure Data Factory, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions & Microsoft Dataverse.
Development Subject Matter Expert
• Design, Develop, and maintain the clients internal tools and middleware
• Design, Develop, and maintain “full stack” for bespoke toolsets, front end portals
and middleware’s required to support our clients services products and processes.
• Document and maintain suitable technical documentation in relation to development,
automation and architecture.
• Develop unit tests in line with our client development standards
• Identify and develop good working relationships with key stakeholders
• Work closely with the Product Managers, Product Owners and operational teams to
ensure requirements are accurately captured, expectations are managed, and realised
solutions are “supportable”
• Maintain, and improve, skills in appropriate technologies through training and
• Identify opportunities within our clients services products for improvement and
• Clear understanding of cloud computing in general
• Experience with public cloud providers, such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web
2+ years’ demonstrable experience in C# and .Net development or equivalent.
Detailed knowledge and relevant experience of:
• Previous experience managing projects or teams would be extremely advantageous
• Experience with tier one cloud architecture and developing Infrastructure as Code
• Demonstrable experience of NoSQL and SQL databases
• Demonstrable experience designing, creating and documenting Microservices
• Demonstrable experience working with Agile processes and CI/CD management.
• Designing, creating and utilizing GraphQL resources
• Coding against tier one public cloud provider API’s would be advantageous
• Knowledge of: WebAPI2, OWIN, OAuth2, ReactJS, Cosmos DB, Azure Storage Tables,
Microsoft SQL Server and Node.js would be advantageous
• Demonstrable ability to develop against native Azure PaaS services, for example,
Azure Web Apps, Azure Functions
• Experience with source control techniques
• Awareness of infrastructure automation tasks
• Pragmatic approach
• Passionate, particularly about the area of specialist focus
• Ability and eagerness to learn new technologies
• Flexible and able to adapt to change
• Quality and detail orientated
• Positive attitude and influence to others
• Excellent communicator, with the ability to articulate complexity in a simplified
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Able to achieve potential, stay inspired and motivated
So if you are a Microsoft Developer looking for your next exciting career move apply now!Back to Jobs