.Net Developer – Remote
£30,000 - 40000
We have an exciting opportunity for a .Net Developer to join our blue chip client on a 12 month fixed term contract. This position is remote with occasional travel to the London office.
This role will ideally suit a Full Stack Developer who will most likely be in the early part of their career and interested in gaining broad experience across multiple technologies. If you have some cloud development experience that is desirable, but if not then you will certainly be given the opportunity to build that knowledge.
About the role
As part of the Development Team you will work in a group apps team and be involved in the production of code for various products. You will be encouraged to keep up to date with developments in technology and you will be working in a strong DevOps/Agile culture
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing, deploying & debugging cloud applications
• Building a knowledge of the key features of Cloud Service Providers
• Understanding of application lifecycle management
• Ability to use continuous integration and distribution pipelines to deploy applications
• Adhering to defined coding standards.
• Establishing responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
• C# and the .NET Framework
• ASP.NET MVC
• HTML and CSS / Bootstrap CSS
• TSQL for SQL Server
• Entity Framework
• Experience with XML / XSLT
• Experience with Microsoft Azure
• Experience with XAML and Xamarin would be an advantage
• Source control (Azure DevOps / TFS)
• CI/CD methodologies and implementation
25 days holiday + bank holidays, Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year, Company pension scheme, Group Disability Scheme, Share Incentive Scheme, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Health Screening, Employee Assistance Programme, Professional Memberships
So if you are a .Net Developer looking for your next exciting role please apply today!Back to Jobs