Network Engineer – SC Cleared
We currently have an exciting permanent opportunity for an SC Cleared Network Engineer to join our blue chip client based in Chorley, Lancashire.
• From a technical perspective you will work with various LAN and WAN technologies within large enterprise network environments.
• Products which you will be able to get experience with are mainly HP, Cisco (Routers, Switches and wireless controllers); Riverbed WAN accelerators, Aruba wireless, Software Defined Networks, F5 BigIP Load Balancers and many other cutting edge technologies.
• Senior Network Engineer will design, manage and implement complex network changes as part of a project preparation and implementation for the existing and new customers.
• You will be involved in creating network solutions, high and low level designs, migrations or new device implementations.
• You will analyze and solve complex problems involving multiple support teams, Identify root cause of issues and make appropriate recommendation to avoid future failure.
• You will pro-actively investigate and advise on network design improvements across the range of customer services
• SC security clearance required (UK National)
• Must have at least 3-5 years network experience.
• Cisco CCNP or other equivalent professional level of certification
• Knowledge of Cisco or HP routers and switches technologies is a must.
• Knowledge in at least one more technology (Load balancers, proxy servers, wireless, voice etc
• Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies.
• Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication or equivalent.
• Excellent coordination and communication skills.
• Experience in project related activities.
• Fluent in English.
• Team Player
• Certification: HP ASE, HP MASE, CCIP, CCDP, CCNP Security, CCIE, Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE, Juniper JNCIA/JNCIE, Fortinet/Fortigate certification.
• Knowledge of one or all of the following technologies equipment is extremely beneficial: – F5 Load Balancers / Checkpoint Firewalls, Cisco and HP Wireless / Riverbed WAN accelerators.
• Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Infrastructure Libraries (ITIL) processes
So if you are an SC Cleared Network Engineer looking for your next exciting opportunity please apply today!Back to Jobs