Project Coordinator – Inside IR35
£160 - 160 pd
We have an exciting opportunity for a project coordinator to join a blue-chip organisation on an initial 12 month contract in Cinderford. There would be a potential requirement to attend the London office occasionally, expenses will be covered.
**onsite role and inside IR35 – umbrella contractors only**
• Working into the Project Manager keys aspects of the role are;
• Liaising with end user clients and co-ordinating user availability
• Produce weekly and/or monthly reports on performance on assigned projects
• Ensure that any resources are assigned to individual project activities and that they are fully briefed and have the required skills, tools and instructions to complete the required work to the agreed quality and performance levels
• Develop and maintain close working relationships with the overall programme team.
• Record and clarify any Project related escalation or complaint logged by the customer.
• Manage any risks to project delivery, by analysing them and identifying actions to mitigate the impact of the risk, using the Risk Log tab in the Project workbook, to capture all progress and other updates.
• Escalate any high impact risks to the Senior Project Manager
• Excellent English Language, oral and written skills
• Background of Desktop Support advantageous
• Diplomatic with good communication skills
• Highly organised with confidence and ability to work under own initiative
• Ability to identify and resolve problems
• Ability to multi-task and work simultaneously on multiple events
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good software knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Being proactive, taking action and anticipating outcomes
• Organised individual
So if you are a project coordinator looking for your next exciting job move please apply now!Back to Jobs