SC Cleared Customer Service/ Call centre/ Service Desk / First line support analyst
sc cleared service desk
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced SC cleared Service Desk Analyst in Peterborough or candidates with good customer skills holding current sc clearance.
YOU MUST HOLD CURRENT SC CLEARANCE FOR THIS ROLE
This position will be remote working until realistically the summer but applicants must be
prepared to attend site when restrictions are lifted.
Shift Available – 0700-2000 Mon – Fri (7.5hrs in that timeframe) plus occasional Saturdays (Sundays is not normally scheduled but is not ruled out)
Contracts min 3 months – temp plus extension and perm opportunities
Answering incoming contacts from customers and to accurately log incidents ensuring all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident. To provide a single point of contact to our customers and to ensure that incidents are fully managed through to resolution.
• 1st Line Support of Wintel / Retail and Hardware related incidents.
• Accurately log incidents and ensure all relevant data is captured whilst logging the incident.
• Regularly updating incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements.
• Proactively keeping Customers informed on incident or request status and progress.
• Escalate incidents where a first time fix is not possible to either 2nd line support or the relevant resolver group.
• Act as a role model for technical competence, helpfulness, facilitation of learning and teamwork.
• Contributing to team meetings.
• Good knowledge of IT platforms, equipment and applications.
• Proven Customer service skills
• Up to 6 months’ experience as an analyst within a similar environment
• Industry recognised qualifications in relevant area is desirable (i.e. MCP)
If you hold current SC clearance and the outlined skills and experience or good customer skills please apply now!
Back to Jobs