Senior Cloud Developer/ Team Lead – Azure/Angular
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Cloud Developer/ Team Leader to join a blue chip organisation on a permanent basis. The postholder can be based anywhere in the UK but with regular reporting to the Milton Park office. This is a permanent hire.
About the role
The Senior Developer will lead a Development Team in the production of code as required by the Software Delivery Director. They will follow QA procedures as defined by the Development Team and build knowledge and understanding
• Act as technical authority to the development team delivering in Agile methodology.
• Own the design of the solution and provide the design artifacts as inputs to the development team
• Perform code reviews for team; ensure automatic code quality checks are undertaken
• Demonstrate excellent skills in developing, deploying & debugging cloud applications.
• Knowledge of key features of Cloud Service Providers
• Understanding of application lifecycle management
• Ability in the use of continuous integration and distribution pipelines to deploy applications.
• Ability to code to implement essential security measures
• Skills in writing, correcting and debugging code modules using the languages below
• Understanding in the use of containers in development processes
• Understand standard systems development lifecycle processes
Excellent skills in some of the following development areas:
• C# and the .NET Framework (Core / .Net 5.0)
• Angular (11+) and Typescript
• SQL Server Database Development (including T-SQL skills)
• ASP.NET MVC
• Development Experience with Microsoft Azure including.
o Azure Functions
o Azure SQL Databases
o Azure API Management
o Azure Web Apps
o Cosmos DB
• Experience of developing multi-tenant applications.
• Experience of writing secure API web services.
• Experience in Test Driven Development and recognised testing tools.
• CI/CD methodologies and implementation
• Source control (Azure DevOps / GIT)
• Use of Agile methodologies
• Use of Microsoft Azure DevOps.
• Experience in working with UX/UI design team and translating their design work into code
Education and experience
• Degree or equivalent experience
What we offer you
flexible, friendly and creative environment to develop your skills and challenge yourself. We support our people to innovate, collaborate and build meaningful careers. Our network of people and knowledge will expand your horizons and give you access to a variety of interesting projects.
employees are rewarded with competitive salaries, opportunities to invest and many other benefits including: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year, Company pension scheme, Group Disability Scheme, Share Incentive Scheme, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Health Screening, Employee Assistance Programme, Professional Memberships
So if you are Senior Cloud Developer looking for your next exciting role please apply today!Back to Jobs