We have an exciting opportunity for a Test Analyst to join a blue-chip organisation in Slough
This position will perform all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) testing activities; which includes, but is not limited to, all requirements analysis as it pertains to the development and maintenance of the Requirements Traceability Matrix, development of test plan/test cases, execution of functional and system integration tests, and test defect reporting. Detailed hands-on knowledge of automation testing using HPE UFT / QTP (Quick Test Pro) is required including experience with manual testing. Software tester should be able to understand application functionality and company business quickly.
• Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal skills
• Strong problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to understand business processes and relate them to technical solutions
• Experience using Quality Center/ Rational tool for test planning, execution, and defect management
• Ability to understand data models (physical and logical) and create test data for them from different sources
• Experience in testing Java web applications and Oracle (Apex) web applications.
• Candidate should be proficient in MS Office (MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio)
• UML experience to understand use cases and write test cases
So if you are a Test Analyst looking for an exciting opportunity please apply todayBack to Jobs